Full Product Details of Our Burial Flag Display Case:
Our flag cases are built to protect and display your American flags to make sure they last a lifetime.
- These flag cases are available in two sizes and two finishes.
- The smaller flag case can hold a standard 3'x5' American flag
- The larger burial flag display case is designed specifically to hold the 5' x 9.5' large interment flag, also known as a funeral flag, issued by the government or military departments.
- The cases are available in a deep cherry finish and light brown oak finish.
- GSA contract pricing on select items only
- Flags sold separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
Why Buy Our Flag Display Cases?
The flag cases seen here are made in America to celebrate the accomplishments and sacrifices made by Americans. Our cases feature a removable back with button closures that hold the flag in place in any condition. The cherry-finish and oak-finish flag cases are made with solid American hardwood for long-term use and durability. These cases also feature a sealed glass front displaying the American flag with prominence. The backboard of the case also allows for a wall attachment allowing it to be mounted on a wall if desired.
The larger flag cases (for 5'x9.5' flags) measure 25 3/8" in length, 12½" in height, and 3¼" in depth. The smaller 3x5 ft flag display case measure 17" in length, 8½" in height, and 3¼" in depth.